Smith - Virtue White Eclipse Goggles, Photochromic Red Sensor Lenses
Out of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
- Spherical carbonic-x lens
- Fog-X anti-fog inner lens
- TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
- Patented Porex filter prevents optical distortion during changes in elevation
- Women's small fit
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Available in Asian fit
- Helmet compatible
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Rotating outrigger positioning system
- Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
The smaller fitting Virtue is designed specifically for women to have a great fit without sacrificing peripheral vision. Outriggers articulate for superior helmet integration, while the spherical lens includes Porex filter for preventing optical distortion during changes in elevation and Fog-X anti-fog coating for fog-free vision. Fit and technology seamlessly combine so you can focus on the fun in front of you.
Photochromic Red Sensor
Our proprietary Red Sensor outer lens combined with a new light-activated photochromic inner lens, adjusts to light throughout the day. New photochromic tech reacts to visible and UV light, ;so the material can be inside the thermal lens, keeping it warm and dry. This helps us to overcome the biggest obstacle in photochromic technology, which is low reactivity in temperatures below freezing.
VLT = 30-50%