Smith - I/OX White Goggles, Photochromic Red Sensor Lenses
Out of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
- Quick release lens change system
- Includes bright light and low light performance mirror lenses
- Spherical carbonic-x lens
- 5X anti-fog inner lens
- TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
- Patented Porex filter prevents optical distortion during changes in elevation
- Medium/Large Fit
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Available in Asian fit
- Helmet & eyeglass compatible
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Rotating outrigger positioning system
- Floating foam membrane eliminates eyeglass temple pressure
- Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
The extra-large spherical lens of the I/OX allows unparalleled peripheral vision, while 5X anti-fog technology provides five times the fog absorption compared to anything else on the market. This technology combined with the interchangeable lens keeps you on the mountain all day, regardless of the conditions.
Photochromic Red Sensor
Our proprietary Red Sensor outer lens combined with a new light-activated photochromic inner lens, adjusts to light throughout the day. New photochromic tech reacts to visible and UV light, ;so the material can be inside the thermal lens, keeping it warm and dry. This helps us to overcome the biggest obstacle in photochromic technology, which is low reactivity in temperatures below freezing.
VLT = 30-50%