Smith - I/OS Black Goggles, Photochromic Red Sensor Lenses
Out of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
- Quick release lens change system
- Includes bright light and low light performance mirror lenses
- Spherical carbonic-x lens
- 5X anti-fog inner lens
- TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
- Patented Porex filter prevents optical distortion during changes in elevation
- Women's medium fit
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Available in Asian fit
- Helmet compatible
- Rotating outrigger positioning system
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
The compact frame and smaller face fit of the I/OS packs in as much performance as any large fitting goggle. The interchangeable lens system makes switching lenses easy, while 5X anti-fog technology keeps the goggle fog free. Technology is not sacrificed for the small fit you need, so your goggles are tuned for endless powder laps.
Photochromic Red Sensor
Our proprietary Red Sensor outer lens combined with a new light-activated photochromic inner lens, adjusts to light throughout the day. New photochromic tech reacts to visible and UV light, ;so the material can be inside the thermal lens, keeping it warm and dry. This helps us to overcome the biggest obstacle in photochromic technology, which is low reactivity in temperatures below freezing.
VLT = 30-50%