Smith - I/O7 White Goggles, Photochromic Red Sensor Lenses
Out of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
- Single-pivot quick release lens change system
- Includes bright light and low light performance mirror lenses
- Spherical carbonic-x lens
- Select colorways available with ChromaPop lenses
- 5X anti-fog inner lens
- TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
- Patented Porex filter prevents optical distortion during changes in elevation
- Medium fit
- Responsive Fit frame design
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Helmet compatible
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Dual-axis outrigger position system
- Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
The I/O 7 is designed for optimized performance and perfected fit: single-pivot quick release for easy lens change, AirEvac ventilation for fog-free integration with Smith helmets, dual-axis outriggers that pivot in multiple directions to ensure superior helmet integration, and a frame designed for contoured face fit. All this technology is designed around one of Smith's largest spherical lenses, providing a maximized field of view and 5X anti-fog technology. The I/O 7 was designed through a process of reducing elements to only the most essential, so there's nothing getting in the way of a great day on the mountain.
Photochromic Red Sensor
Our proprietary Red Sensor outer lens combined with a new light-activated photochromic inner lens, adjusts to light throughout the day. New photochromic tech reacts to visible and UV light, ;so the material can be inside the thermal lens, keeping it warm and dry. This helps us to overcome the biggest obstacle in photochromic technology, which is low reactivity in temperatures below freezing.
VLT = 30-50%