Smith - I/O7 Reactor Goggles, ChromaPop Sun Lenses
Out of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
- Single-pivot quick release lens change system
- Includes bright light and low light performance mirror lenses
- Spherical carbonic-x lens
- Select colorways available with ChromaPop lenses
- 5X anti-fog inner lens
- TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
- Patented Porex filter prevents optical distortion during changes in elevation
- Medium fit
- Responsive Fit frame design
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Helmet compatible
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Dual-axis outrigger position system
- Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
The I/O 7 is designed for optimized performance and perfected fit: single-pivot quick release for easy lens change, AirEvac ventilation for fog-free integration with Smith helmets, dual-axis outriggers that pivot in multiple directions to ensure superior helmet integration, and a frame designed for contoured face fit. All this technology is designed around one of Smith's largest spherical lenses, providing a maximized field of view and 5X anti-fog technology. The I/O 7 was designed through a process of reducing elements to only the most essential, so there's nothing getting in the way of a great day on the mountain.
Perfect for cloudless, blazing light conditions, the layered green mirror over a gray base eases the harsh glare of high elevation sun while helping your eyes see more information in terrain ahead of you.
VLT = 9%