Smith - I/O White Goggles, Photochromic Red Sensor Lenses
Out of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
- Quick release lens change system
- Includes bright light and low light performance mirror lenses
- Spherical carbonic-x lens
- Select colorways available with ChromaPop lenses
- 5X anti-fog inner lens
- TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
- Patented Porex filter prevents optical distortion during changes in elevation
- Medium fit
- Responsive Fit frame design
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Helmet compatible
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Articulating outrigger positioning system
- Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
The all-new I/O combines a wider field of view, innovative Responsive Fit frame design, and updated looks. All while using your same proven lens. The spherical lens has 5X anti-fog, Smith' I/O was the first goggle to solve the problem of what to do when changing light and weather demanded different lenses. The new I/O continues that legacy of uncompromising performance.
Photochromic Red Sensor
Our proprietary Red Sensor outer lens combined with a new light-activated photochromic inner lens, adjusts to light throughout the day. New photochromic tech reacts to visible and UV light, ;so the material can be inside the thermal lens, keeping it warm and dry. This helps us to overcome the biggest obstacle in photochromic technology, which is low reactivity in temperatures below freezing.
VLT = 30-50%