Smith - I/O Forest Woolrich Goggles, ChromaPop Sun Lenses
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
- Quick release lens change system
- Includes bright light and low light performance mirror lenses
- Spherical carbonic-x lens
- Select colorways available with ChromaPop lenses
- 5X anti-fog inner lens
- TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
- Patented Porex filter prevents optical distortion during changes in elevation
- Medium fit
- Responsive Fit frame design
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Helmet compatible
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Articulating outrigger positioning system
- Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
The all-new I/O combines a wider field of view, innovative Responsive Fit frame design, and updated looks. All while using your same proven lens. The spherical lens has 5X anti-fog, Smith' I/O was the first goggle to solve the problem of what to do when changing light and weather demanded different lenses. The new I/O continues that legacy of uncompromising performance.
Perfect for cloudless, blazing light conditions, the layered green mirror over a gray base eases the harsh glare of high elevation sun while helping your eyes see more information in terrain ahead of you.
VLT = 9%