Smith - I/O Black Goggles, Polarized Rose Copper Lenses
Out of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
- Quick release lens change system
- Includes bright light and low light performance mirror lenses
- Spherical carbonic-x lens
- Select colorways available with ChromaPop lenses
- 5X anti-fog inner lens
- TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
- Patented Porex filter prevents optical distortion during changes in elevation
- Medium fit
- Responsive Fit frame design
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Helmet compatible
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Articulating outrigger positioning system
- Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
The all-new I/O combines a wider field of view, innovative Responsive Fit frame design, and updated looks. All while using your same proven lens. The spherical lens has 5X anti-fog, Smith' I/O was the first goggle to solve the problem of what to do when changing light and weather demanded different lenses. The new I/O continues that legacy of uncompromising performance.
Polarized Rose Copper
Polarized rose copper lens tint provides the truest color, object definition and glare reduction. Designed to filter out visual noise, reduce eye fatigue and cut through haze in sunny to partly cloudy conditions.
VLT = 25%