Randolph - Concorde Matte Chrome Sunglasses, Orange Flash Lenses
Out of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
Fashion meets function with our Flash Lens Collection. Flash mirror lenses reduce glare while bright new colors amp up your style for any season! Named after the turbojet Concorde supersonic passenger airliner, which entered service in 1976, four years after Randolph Engineering was founded, these Concorde glasses are built to the same rigid military spec standards as our classic Aviator. Featuring iconic large tear drop shape worn by pilots during World War II, these glasses are loved for their fashion as well as sun protection.
- Available in 57mm or 61mm (Concorde)
- Handcrafted in 200+ steps in Massachusetts, USA using the finest components
- Jewelry-quality finishes with durability coating to prevent scratches
- 100 percent UVA/UVB Protection
- Warranted for life against manufacturer's defects
- Adjustable cushioned silicon nose pads for customized fit
- Package includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and small maintenance kit