Randolph - Concorde Gun Metal Sunglasses, Gray Lenses
Out of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
Free Shipping & Free Returns
Named after the turbojet Concorde supersonic passenger airliner, which entered service in 1976, four years after Randolph Engineering was founded, these Concorde glasses are built to the same rigid military spec standards as our classic Aviator. Featuring the iconic large tear drop shape worn by pilots during World War II these glasses are loved for their fashion as well as sun protection.
- Handcrafted in 200+ steps in Massachusetts, USA using the finest components
- Jewelry-quality finishes with durability coating to prevent scratches
- 100percent UVA/UVB Protection
- Warranted for life against manufacturer's defects
- Adjustable cushioned silicon nose pads for customized fit
- Package includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and small maintenance kit
Free Shipping & Returns
Returns are open ended. Returnable in original condition with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email email@example.com or chat with us and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.