Randolph - Concorde 23K Gold Sunglasses, Green Gradient Lite Lenses
Named after the turbojet Concorde supersonic passenger airliner, which entered service in 1976, four years after Randolph Engineering was founded, these Concorde glasses are built to the same rigid military spec standards as our classic Aviator. Featuring iconic large tear drop shape worn by pilots during World War II these glasses are loved for their fashion as well as sun protection.
These new Concorde's with Gradient Lenses feature Randolph Lite Lens Technology - our new Lite lenses (15 percent lighter than PC) are made from a hypoallergenic macromolecule that couples optical clarity with lightweight durability.
- Handcrafted in 200+ steps in Massachusetts, USA
- Jewelry Quality Finish of 23k Gold with durability coating to prevent scratches
- Gradient Lenses - Anti-reflective and anti-glare Gradient lenses smoothly transition from top to bottom and provide refuge from harsh overhead sunlight while allowing more light through the bottom half of the lens. A great lens for everyday use. Practicality meets fashion.
- Adjustable cushioned silicon nose pads for customized fit
- Package includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and small maintenance kit
- 100 percent UVA/UVB protection
- Warranted for life against manufacturer's defects