Randolph - Aviator II Bright Chrome Sunglasses, Bayonet Temple w/ AGX Lenses
How do you improve on perfection? Originally built for the U.S. Military, our flagship military spec Aviator has been modified to this Aviator II to include an added sports swear bar for added comfort and a distinguished look.
Originally built for the U.S. Military (Mil-S-25948), our flagship Aviator surpasses rigid military-spec standards. Standard issue since 1982, these are battle tested and suitable for the most rigorous and demanding use. Worn by pilots, taste-makers, and those who demand the best.
From their unique bayonet temples that are designed to fit comfortably under headgear, to the lifetime frame warranty, the Aviator has become our flagship product and has set the standard for our world-class quality.
- Handcrafted in 200+ steps in Massachusetts, USA using the finest components
- Signature bayonet temples designed for military pilots
- 100percent UVA/UVB Protection
- Jewelry-quality finishes with durability coating to prevent scratches
- Warranted for life against manufacturer‰ۡóÁÌ_́ÌÎ_̴Ìös defects
- Adjustable cushioned silicon nose pads for customized fit
- Package includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and small maintenance kit