Randolph - Archer Bronze Oxide Sunglasses, Gray Polarized PC Lenses
With sleek metal styling and the DNA of Randolph's classic Aviator, the Archer brings a contemporary, cool feel to any masculine look. Inspired by Samuel Archer King, an early ballooning pioneer whose skillful aeronautics led the way in the largest balloon voyages of his time, the Archer, is all about attitude and innovation.
- Glasses feature Randolph Lite Lens Technology - our new Lite lenses (15% lighter than PC) are made from a hypoallergenic macromolecule that couples optical clarity with lightweight durability.
- Handcrafted in 200+ steps in Massachusetts, USA
- Jewelry Quality Finishes
- Gradient Lenses - Anti-reflective and anti-glare Gradient lenses smoothly transition from top to bottom and provide refuge from harsh overhead sunlight while allowing more light through the bottom half of the lens. A great lens for everyday use. Practicality meets fashion.
- Wrapped lenses that follow the curvature of the face and cover a larger range of the human eye than our classic Aviator styles. The wrap lens prevents as much light as possible from entering the eye from any angle.
- Stunning Mazzucchelli temple tips adorn the frames for that final touch of perfection, yet another example of Randolph's attention to detail.
- Adjustable cushioned silicon nose pads for customized fit
- Package includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and small maintenance kit
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Warranted for life against manufacturers defects