Lems Men's Nine2Five Mocha Dress Shoes
Free Shipping & Free Returns
Meet the Nine2Five - a dress shoe that has everything you’ve been looking for in footwear for the workday. Ultra-minimalist, zero drop dress shoes that are actually the natural shape of the foot were unheard of until now! This oxford style shoe features a toebox that is wider than your cubicle and is so lightweight that it’s less ounces than your morning cup of joe. AND unlike that microwavable meal you brought for lunch, these shoes help to promote health! Help realign your posture, improve your gait, and alleviate certain foot ailments such as bunions and hammertoes in these full-grain leather oxfords! Whether on your feet or at a desk, the minimalist dress shoe you have been perusing the internet for when you should be typing up those TPS reports is from Lems Shoes. So look no further, get yourself a pair, and climb your corporate ladder in the Nine2Five.
- Our injection blown rubber outsole is what makes Lems incredibly lightweight. Deemed as the perfect travel companion, this boot can pack down to the size of your favorite puff jacket.
- These everyday shoes are some of the lightest on the market and are intended to feel like you're wearing nothing at all.
- Places the forefoot AND heel the same distance from the ground. No elevation, no pain, no complaints.
WIDE TOE BOX
- Unlike traditional footwear that squeeze the toes together, our foot-shaped toe box allows for maximum room giving the toes ultimate freedom to wiggle and spread.
- Last: Lems Natural-Shape™ Last
- Upper: 1.6mm full-grain leather with pull-up effect
- Outsole: 9.0mm LemsRubber™ (air-injection rubber)
- Insole: 3.5mm removable moisture wicking PU insole
- Stack Height: 9.0mm (not including 3.5mm insole)
- Drop: 0.0mm (Zero-Drop)
- Weight: 8.6oz/244g (size 43)
Free Shipping & Easy Returns
Free 1-4 Day Shipping. Processing times vary by item.
We've got your back
Chat us or email email@example.com
Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.